Known as the sailfish capital of the world, Manzanillo, Mexico is in the mainland state of Colima. This small, tropical paradise is off of the beaten path for many American anglers, but game fish swim there in great abundance and variety. Inshore species include roosterfish, sailfish, red snapper, dorado, and amberjack. Offshore species include sailfish, marlin, yellowfin tuna, wahoo, and dorado, all within 20 miles of shore!
The Manzanillo Basic Package Includes:
Van transfer from Colima to Manzanillo (1.5 hours).
5 days / 3 days fishing. 8 hours per day. Experienced, expert local boat drivers.
Three per panga on 27 ft. super-pangas.
Equipment included for offshore species (sailfish, wahoo, dorado, marlin, yellowfin tuna): rods, reels, & lures.
Equipment included for inshore species (amberjack, toro, roosterfish, red snapper, dorado, & sailfish): rods and reels. Equipment not included for inshore species: hooks & lures (jigs and plastics). These can be brought or purchased in Manzanillo.
Experienced and knowledgeable local boat drivers.
Fish 8 hours per day.
Comfortable accommodations at private villas.
All meals (breakfast, lunch to go on boats, and dinner).
Bottled purified water and sodas in the hotel and on boats.
- Filleting and freezing of your catch. Vacuum sealing included. Bring a cooler if you wish to transport fish back home.
- Airfare – Call Rowan from C.O.A @ (619) 207-4605 to make travel arrangements.
The Manzanillo Package Does NOT Include:
- Mexican fishing license: These can be purchased at some tackle stores in the US or online.
- Mexican tourist permit (FMM) for US citizens. You will need to purchase a visa for about $28.
- You will pay an exit fee of about $5 USD when you leave Mexico
- CBX Ticket: Individual passes can be purchased online in advance: crossborderxpress.com/en/
- Beer/wine/alcoholic beverages
- Travel insurance.
- Airline overweight charges. If you choose to bring more than the 55 lbs. allowed by the airline you will need to pay any excess baggage charges directly to the airline at the time of travel.
*Travel Disclaimer: Cedros Outdoor Adventures (COA) is not an airline, nor are we associated with any airline, nor do we sell any type of travel by air, land or sea. COA arranges transfer to fishing locations, as an incidental part of our fishing and eco-tour packages, solely for the convenience of our clients. See below for important cancellation policies.
Sign up online or contact Lori or Michelle at email@example.com or (949) 366-0827